A family-friendly stable, Calypso Bay offers birthday parties, complete with an air-conditioned A-Frame party room. The idyllic horse-focused setting offers a delightful party location for kids of all ages.
- Birthday parties
- Outings for youth groups, such as scout troops or explorer groups
- Team celebrations for little league sports
- Homeschool group experiences
- Summer camp day trips
- Event adults can get in on the action with a rustic setting for small receptions, corporate retreats and group meetings
Typical Horse-Themed Party Includes:
- A chance for the kids to pet and feed the horses under professional supervision
- A tour of the barn, stables and grounds with a behind-the-scenes look at how to care for large animals
- Large air-conditioned party room that holds up to 20 people and additional, shaded outside seating available to accommodate another 20 people.
At Calypso Bay, we love our animals, our customers, and especially children. “These experiences can make an enormous difference in children’s lives,” said Hicklin. “We get them off their cell phones. They learn how to care for the horse, how to care for others. And there’s something about learning to ride that instills a lot of positive confidence and self-esteem. The kids make real bonds out here.”
Find out more about horse-themed parties at 727-587-0024, or follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/CalypsoBayHorseStables.
We offer corporate outings with equine team building. This typically consists of a morning of activities and then we provide a box lunch or other catering arrangements. Judi is fully certified in Equine-Assisted Learning (EAL), an experiential learning approach that promotes the development of life skills for educational, professional, and personal goals through equine-assisted activities… In an EAL setting, the experiential approach integrates equine-human interaction that is guided by a planned learning experience to meet the identified goals or desires of the participant(s). Working with equines provides opportunities to teach critical life skills such as trust, respect, honesty and communication. Contact us for more information, availability and pricing options.